Thursday, January 26, 2017

These times, they are a changing...

Good afternoon, beautiful souls!

I have so much fun news to share today. First of all - thanks for coming back. I know there is a ton of information fighting for our attention these days. But all of it hasn't felt too good has it? That's why my mission is to continue to focus on love and healing. 


From now on, I will be infusing actual love energy and healing into each of my blog articles, so that hopefully you'll feel a little better after reading them. It's one thing I can do to help with the collective energy. Help one person at a time feel, know, and recognize love. And I love each and every one of you!

I have started a year-long mentoring intensive with my spiritual teacher to continue and deepen my path as a healer. We are clearing and healing the energy on so many amazing situations, places, and people. More to come on this in the future. We are a small collective, but a powerful group of healers with the same mission: healing the planet, ourselves, and each other (meaning YOU!).


As you can imagine, that brings up quite the resistance and healing within during our path. No one ever said Soul Work was easy. But it is worth it.

The amazing news is that there is so much healing along the way, making me an even better, more in tune practitioner with an even clearer vision for how I want to help people. There is so much suffering that is unnecessary and that can be cleared and healed with a little work on both sides: from me as your teacher and from you - standing tall in your truth and owning your commitment to heal. 



That said, I understand more than ever that my mission is to help others with deep healing through the process of what I call "flower work." This is also the art of softening, or discovering how to lean in toward love. It sounds a lot easier than it is - especially when you're faced with negative and toxic energy from those around you. But there is strength in softening, and choosing a path toward love. It does not mean giving in all the time and being walked all over. There are ways to soften around a situation or person without losing yourself and without giving away your power. I will be sharing more about this in the future and with a book I am working on.

In the meantime, I'll be completely revamping this blog and uniting my efforts under one umbrella. So stay tuned for beautiful updates and lots of healing opportunities. If you aren't already, please like my Facebook page: b.Reiki. It will be changing soon as well to better reflect my brand, but I will be offering a lot of opportunities to have clearing help and relief in that group by offering free monthly group clearings, as well as once a week check-ins and answering questions of the spiritual nature, or offering a quick clearing on a given situation. 


Never forget that #lovealwayswins. And we are all empowered to rise up and own our place in making this happen. I can help along your journey, and am excited to work even more closely with you.

If you have suggestions or questions, please drop them in the comments below or on my Facebook page.

Much love to you today, and always!

Colleen




2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to share this great testimony here that I was diagnosing stage IV colon cancer. I was looking for a solution on the internet and miraculously came across Dr. god hands, the powerful herbalist who cures numerous diseases such as thyroid cancer, uterine cancer, fibroid, angiopathy, ataxia, arthritis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, brain tumor, fibromyalgia, fluoroquinolone toxicity, head and neck cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer, Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinusitis cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Pancreatic cancer, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vagina cancer, Vulva cancer,
    Testicular cancer, Tach diseases, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome Progressive Ossifier Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als, infectious Mononucleosis adrenocortical carcinoma. So I contacted him based on the testimonials I am seeing about him on the internet. I was also cured by him. Please contact him today by email as he can help you... doctorgodhands@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will define you as free of any human disease, all thanks to Dr. god hands for his kind help in my life, his mobile number Whatsapp: +2349057214220

    ReplyDelete